Athletes become eligible for nomination ten years after graduation. Active coaches are not eligible.
Specific selection criteria have not been established by design. Instead we work to build a consensus based on the interpretation of a broad range of information received from reliable sources. Consideration is given to individual and team achievement, leadership, sportsmanship, longevity and embodiment of the school’s values.
Please include the following information with your nomination and anything else your feel is appropriate:
- Graduation year and personal contact information
- Teams and coaches played for
- Individual statistics
- Individual and team honors received – championships, all-county recognition, etc.
- Leadership – team captain or co-captain, outstanding performances
- Athletic achievement after graduating from Glen Rock
We welcome and appreciate your input. We promise that all nominees will be considered and discussed.
Glen Rock has seen many fine athletes pass through its programs and our goal is to honor the very best.
Please e-mail the nominee details mentioned above to Tom Scerbo.